C12200 copper pipes made to ASTM B68 for automotive.
Standards about the Bundy tubes, and related fields, from GB, GBT, ASTM, SAE, ASTM and automotive manufacturers.
1. Standard & Practices: To comply with all requirements of ASTM A254 2. Hardness: (On ID 90 degree from Seam) Rockwell 30T 55 Maximum. 3. Flatten & Bend Test: A section of the tubing 2-1/2″ minimum long shall stand being flattened between parallel plates until the inside walls are in contact. The flattened section shall […]
This standard applies to steel convoluted double-layer brazed pipes intended for pipelines of hydraulic systems of combines, tractors, automobiles, household refrigerators, etc. 1. Assortment 1.1. The shape, dimensions and mass of 1 m of pipes must correspond to those indicated in Fig. 1 and in Table 1. 1.2. The length of the pipe is made: dimensional – […]
0. FOREWORD 0.1 This Indian Standard was adopted by the Indian Standards Institution on 15 July 1976, after the draft finalized by the Steel Tubes, Pipes and Fittings Sectional Committee had been approved by the Structural and Metals Division Council. 0.2 There has been a long felt need for copper brazed steel tubes used specially in […]
1. SCOPE This SAE Standard is intended to establish uniform methods for testing certain types of carbon steel and alloy steel tubing listed in 2.1.1. The specified test and performance criteria applicable to each variety of tubing are set forth in the respective SAE J Specifications. 2. REFERENCES 2.1 Applicable Publications The following publications form […]
This standard is issued under the fixed designation A 254; the number immediately following the designation indicates the year of original adoption or, in the case of revision, the year of last revision. A number in parentheses indicates the year of last reapproval. A superscript epsilon (e) indicates an editorial change since the last revision or re-approval. […]
1. Scope—This SAE Standard covers brazed double wall low-carbon steel tubing intended for general automotive, refrigeration, hydraulic, and other similar applications requiring tubing of a suitable quality for bending, flaring, beading, forming, and brazing. 2. References 2.1 Applicable Publications—The following publications form a part of this specification to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise specified, the […]
Click here to learn more about our brake line and related products. 1. Scope This standard specifies the metal pipes for tubing mainly used for brakes, fuel and lubrication of automobiles (hereinafter referred to as the “pipes”). Remarks: The applicable standards for this standards are shown below. JIS G3141 Cold rolled carbon steel sheets and […]
1. Scope SAE J526 Standard covers welded single-wall low-carbon steel tubing intended for general automotive, refrigeration, hydraulic, and other similar applications requiring tubing of a quality suitable for bending, flaring, beading, forming, and brazing. 2. References 2.1 Applicable Publication—The following publication forms a part of this specification to the extent specified herein. Unless otherwise indicated, the latest […]
Click here to learn more about our brake line and related products. 1 Scope These specifications cover two types of steel tubing suitable for automotive uses. There are requirements for the base metal, the optional coating materials, and the coated tubing. These requirements are applicable to the product coming out of the tube mills and […]