We have been manufacturing the copper brazed double wall steel tubing (also known as Bundy tube) used for automotive hydraulic lines and heat exchangers in ACR industry for over two decades. Tubes can be zinc plated, and PVF coated in our local facilities, and be coated with nylon and aluminum-rich epoxy by our partners across the nation.
- Quick delivery.
- Low MOQ (minimum order quantity).
- Capable of offering special size tubing (cold drawing tubes to special sizes ).
- Capable of offering extra annealing for higher elongation.
- Flexible shipping channels (airway cargo and ocean liner).
- Custom packaging accepted.
- Branding with your own business information accepted.
- Always trying to reduce your overall purchase cost.
Products & Services
- Steel tubing used for automotive hydraulic lines (brake, fuel, power steering, cooler etc.)
- Zinc plated steel tubing
- PVF coated steel tubing
- Nylon coated steel tubing
- Epoxy coated steel tubing
- Pre-bent tube assembly manufacture services
- OEM Tube assembly fabrication companies, who offer tube end forming (e.g. flaring), bending or connection with hydraulic hoses, to ultimately supply tube assemblies ready to be installed on vehicles;
- Heat exchanger manufacturers;
- Distributors, wholesales, and retailers whose ultimate clients are individuals and repair shops that use the tubing make replacement tubes on their own.
Clients of ours and our partners’ are major sub-contractors of the pre-bent tube assemblies who are offering bending, flaring services etc. The ultimate OEM products are supplied to the following auto makers and ACR brands:
- Volkswagen (joint venture with Shanghai Automotive)
- Volkswagen (joint venture with First Automotive Work)
- GM (joint venture with Shanghai Automotive)
- GM (joint venture with Changan Automotive)
- Mazda (joint venture with Dongfeng Automotive)
- Gree Airconditioner
- Midea Airconditioner
- BYD Auto
- Geely Auto
- Chery Auto